Friday, August 19, 2011

class questions

Where do you come from?

I am from and found in the glorious, and shining metropolis that is Richmond Kentucky. A place of no morals and hollow ideals of how its the greatest place on earth to its inhabitants.

What is your experience with writing?

Well, i used to write quite often, mostly my thoughts and ideals. Alot of criticism is bled out in my writing. i always write best when im expressing my true feelings and beliefs on anything.

Inform me of something seriously important in defining your beliefs.

my beliefs? i really only have one, and that is everything means something differant to everyone. we all see things in our own views. all opinions, feelings, and beliefs should be voiced, and not contained.

Why the hell are you in college?

I'm in college because i felt that i wasn't doing anything productive with myself. I needed change in my life, and i can not just wait for change to just happen. I decided i had to make these changes for myself wether they make me or break me.

What kind of culture do you consumne?

My cultural consumption is quite great. I endulge in all types of media obscurities. I listen to musical varieties on a large scale, scales that range from Black Flag to Bootsy Collins, or Gorgoroth to James Brown. Also partake in in all sorts movies, preferably cult or snuff films. Anything truely obscure, and people despise or frown upon. I also love many differant types and styles of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment